Cummins prides itself on always upholding the highest standards of integrity and ethical behavior. We believe sustainable business depends on good corporate governance that promotes ethical behavior at all levels of the organization. The Corporate Ethics and Compliance organization strives to help Cummins maintain its tradition of honest business as it expands worldwide. Creating an online Cummins Quickserve account is simple. There is a free registration option, or you can register on the site for a fee. This page details how to create a free Cummins Quickserve account.
Create A Cummins Quickserve Account For Free
- First, go to the following link to register at the Cummins QuickServe Online Portal: https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/index.html.
- Click on the “Create an account” button.
- You can also subscribe for up to one year if you wish, during which time you can add all your units!
- You can click the drop-down arrow on this screen, select the plan you want to use, highlight it, and click the sign-up button.
- You can then login and register your engines as per your chosen plan.
- Once you have registered your vehicles, you can start using the site, and as you can see, a lot of information is available. We can’t go over everything available. Otherwise, it would be a book, but just on the service side and what’s available, let’s highlight some important facts.
- By entering one of your engine serial numbers in the yellow box on the left of the screen (blue circle) and then clicking the arrow on the right of the box to update, you can click ‘Service’ in the header.
- The link provides complete information about this engine, including “Error Code Lookup.”
- If you click on “SPN/FMI to Trouble Codes,” you can enter codes obtained from your Blue Bird bus group, and you will receive the Cummins code and possible steps for a solution.